Face Off Power Hockey Table
Face Off Power Hockey Table for sale. Wide goals promote super speed action, All around custom oversized aluminum rails prevents puck from flying off the table, with all cabinet grade 3/4″ plywood construction for heavy-duty use.
Comes with internal puck drop system, with hinged panel for easy service access at each cabinet end (no tools required) ABS injected legs with adjustable leg levelers, Bottom hinged door for storage and shipment of legs, Industrial rated blower, provides superior high speed and pro performance over any competitive table made in the industry today, along with a standard “abacus” scoring system, and optional electronic side scoring as shown on left, with attractive Centerline, goalie box and dramatic graphics that enhance the premium blue Formica finish.
Comes with 2 Mallets and 2 Hockey Pucks
Some assembly (legs) required.
7 Foot Table: Height: 32″, Width: 47″, Length: 87″, Weight: 375 lbs
8 Foot Table: Height: 32″, Width: 51″, Length: 99″, Weight: 475 lbs
The Arcade Texas does NOT offer inside delivery or assembly of air hockey tables. Orders received for air hockey table, changed to curbside delivery.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- The Arcade Texas recommends keeping gaming equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Also, The Arcade Texas supplies all arcades with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day
Furthermore, this product delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2 hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entrance ways, hallways, corridors etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.