Ice Ball FX Alley Bowler
Ice Ball FX Alley Bowler for sale. This is THE new standard for Alley Rollers, with over 50 improvements from the best-selling worldwide hit.
It incorporates multicolor synchronized LED lighting for an unprecedented light show in a Family Entertainment Center. The LEDs, found on every inch of the 10 foot alley. They run up each lane, the sides of the protective acrylic target cover, inside the target area, on the marquee.
New coin and ticket door designs using a metal drawer system, a brand new solenoid system, door protectors made out of HDPE to ensure long term durability, and even designed a sleek acrylic target cover that allows full visibility of the target area while maintaining security.
The electrifying physical presence and mechanical prowess are not the only attributes that make Ice Ball FX the best alley roller offered in the world, FX is also proving to out earn other alley rollers in the extensive testing ICE has done since last Fall.
The Arcade Texas does NOT offer inside delivery or assembly of alley rollers. Orders received for alley rollers, changed to curbside delivery.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- The Arcade Texas recommends keeping gaming equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Also, The Arcade Texas supplies all arcades with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day
Furthermore, this product delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2 hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entrance ways, hallways, corridors etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.