No Fear pinball machine
No Fear pinball machine for sale, This is a 1995 game designed by Steve Ritchie and released by Williams. It is based on the clothing line. This game has an extreme sports theme.
- launch a new ball into the plunger, and collect one of five launch awards. Unless otherwise noted, the ball then launches through the Skydive lane. Another ball pops up from the right scoop and onto the right inlane.
- Start Challenge:Starts lit challenge.
- Super Cross Level: Advances the ramps towards Payback Time.
- Ball Lock: lock ball for multiball.You can lock up to two balls.
- Advance Raceway: Advances the Raceway (inner horseshoe lane).
- Flipper Skill Shot: You have to shoot the ball up the left ramp for 50 million points.
- The goal in this game is to complete the five main challenges in order to qualify for the Major Challenges:
- Dirt Challenge: Shoot the ramps and the upper loop for points.
- Asphalt Challenge: You have to shoot the Raceway or the Skull three times to win.
- Water Challenge: lit shots for 10 million points. Shooting the Tube saucer increases the base value by 5 million points (up to a maximum of 30 million) and adds 10 more seconds to the mode timer.
- Snow Challenge
- Air Challenge
The major challenges will light up after completing the main challenges.Shoot the Skull scoop to start. With the exception of the first challenge, major challenges can only be started by completing the letters in “NO FEAR”.
- No Limits
- Fear Fest
- Meet Your Maker: This is a four-ball wizard mode where everything is lit: all shots are 250,000 points, the Raceway inner loop is maxed out at 25 million, return lanes, kickback, Extra Ball, Jackpot, Super Jackpot, and Super Spinner are lit, Payback Time is started by shooting each ramp once, and Autofire (ballsaver) is lit for 20 seconds.
Multiball, Playfield Magnet(s), Kick Back Lane, Ramp(s), Spinner(s), Multiple Playfield Levels, Voice, Drop Targets, More Than 2 Flippers
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Always Inspect all delivered Items. Also report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper so that we can handle the situation immediately.
Shipping method definitions:
Curbside Delivery $399 for standard sized item.
The courier will drop off all Item(s) in the box on a pallet in a driveway or wheel them by pallet jack into a garage (as long as there is no step).
If item is being delivered to a commercial building, it will be dropped in front of the building or brought to a loading dock. Inside Delivery No Stairs (Without Assembly) Weight-based pricing. Item(s) will be brought inside the home or building and brought into the room of choice.
The item(s) will not be unboxed/unwrapped and no assembly will be performed. Inside Delivery With Stairs and Assembly Weight-based pricing. We can also perform Up to 30 minutes of light assembly. For pinball machines, the legs will be installed and the backbox will be hinged up, but the balls will not be installed.
No Fear Pinball Machine Delivery Times:
The Arcade Texas, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold due to several factors which will be listed bellow. In addition, any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on aspects like time and method of payment, product availability, turnaround times of shipping companies. In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver.
Also, we will ship any new item(s) that are in stock right way. We will clean and test all refurbished items before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative so that you get the exact estimation for your delivery. Importantly, Expedited delivery may be available.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Also, our warranty overs labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine.
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
Warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
We do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description.
No Fear pinball machine for sale shop now!