USA vs Canada Super Chexx Pro Bubble Hockey
USA vs Canada Super Chexx Pro Bubble Hockey for sale. This has all new live action game calls and videos.
- Set for Free Play so no coins are necessary
- LED Lighting and Light Show with RGB Spotlights
- Jumbotron with LCD Scoreboard
- Durable Polyethylene Base
- Aluminum Cabinet Built for Durability and Performance
- Made in the USA since 1983
- Quick and Easy Installation designed so you can do it at home!
- Coin-Operated Arcade Quality
- External Controls on Deluxe Home Edition for Quick and Easy Programming
- Available in red or black base color.
- Cupholders can be added to order at no charge. Note some assembly will be required. Holes will be pre-drilled on front side of cabinet for easy installation.
- Split base add-on is $100 and is designed for fitting through doorways under 32″ wide.
- Coin operated add-on for $200.
- LED add-on for $200. Colors include red, green, blue, cyan, yellow, or violet neon, which can all be set to static or color-cycling options.
- Arena Rink Mat add-on for $500, which gives players the true feeling of stepping out onto the ice and playing the competition.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- The Arcade Texas recommends keeping gaming equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Also, The Arcade Texas supplies all arcade games with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day
Furthermore, this product delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2 hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entrance ways, hallways, corridors etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.